Friday, August 31, 2012

It Has Been a While

Ok, I know I have not written since I started this Blog.  I have been having trouble getting my pictures to load.  We started in March doing an add on and some remodeling.  We added on a den/game room, mud room and remodeled and added on to master bath.  Here are a few pics of construction pics of add on.  Will post finished pics later.  We re done for now but can't wait to get started remodeling current living room and guest bath.  I want to do the game room in Fireman decor.  My son is a fireman and I have a large pic of him from fire academy I want to hang in there.  We also painted my daughter's old room  She was big in to rodeo in HS so I want to enlarge a pic of her and put in there.  I want this room in "prissy" western. A lot like you would see old western motel rooms.  We still have a lot of work to go and I need a lot of advice from you other bloggers.  I have re done my first piece of furniture I will show you later.
                This is standing in my old laundry room looking out in to the new mud room.
            This pic is standing in the old part of master bath looking in to new addition to bath.
 Thought I would throw a picture of my current kitchen cabinets we had made from some old barn wood some people were about to burn.  My husband offered them $50 for it and the took it.  A gentleman that does cabinets on the side from being a fireman made and installed them for us.  I love them.
 This picture is standing in my living room looking in to kitchen.  Where you see the plastic is where a window once was.  That is the entry to the new game room.

No comments:

Post a Comment