Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello to all. I am a new blogger but have been following several blogs for a few years. I have found many of you through Pinterest. All of you have answered many of my questions through your blogs and although we have never met, I feel like I know you. My husband and I will be married for 33 years this Saturday, April 14. We have three children and 5 sweet grandchildren (includes a set of twins). You will be meeting them later on. Our children consist of a daughter (35) by a previous marriage but my loving husband has raised her and is her "daddy", our son (32) and our son (16). Our 16 year old is a sophomore in HS and loves basketball, hunting and fishing. My daugther has 2 children ages 11 and 6. My son has 3 children ages 7, 7 and 9. They are the sparkle in our eyes. You will hear more about them in future posts. We live on 60 acres that my husband's grandfather purchased many years ago. We run cattle on many acres and I work outside the home. We are currently adding a game room/den, mud room and enlarging master bath on our home. I have gotten many ideas from all of you and am so thankful. I will be posting pictures as I go. I am also in the process of painting my first piece of furniture. This is also thanks to other bloggers. Will keep you up on the process. I hope to meet many new friends through blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment